Theo started karate about two weeks ago and we are all loving it. He takes classes Tuesday and Saturday mornings and so far it has been fantastic for him. He looks so adorable in his karate uniform and has been learning some very nice discipline from Sensei Andrew at
Karate West on Mercer Island. Carter even gets to help with the class now and then and is considering taking a sample karate class for herself. Maybe Jeremy and I should start too and make it a family affair!
 |
| Carter "helping" down the red ramp. |
 |
| Jeremy helping too! |
 |
| focus |
 |
| Jer and Carter having fun. |
yay, I can post a comment as long as I do it from my phone! Theo looks so awesome, what a cute lil grasshopper :-) Paul's been wanting to put the girls in martial arts for a while. he thinks it's so cool that Theo is doing karate.
ReplyDelete