so little time to blog, but I can tell you this, in the last month we have acquired,
2 fish (Flame and Henry)
a king size bed (oh, hello there wonderful night of sleep!)
a new bed for Carter (with 3 space saving drawers, wahoo!)
3 foster kittens (oh yes, you read that right, we got kittens from the Seattle Humane Society that we are taking care of for a few weeks until they are big enough to get adopted. Have I mentioned that I don't like cats? but it turns out that I do like kittens!)
a new grill (a major score as I dislike cooking but my husband loves grilling, win, win!)
the month of May was full of many blessing for the Person family, we are thankful for the One who gives just what we need and often times much, much more. Pictures to come of everything because my new bedding is lovely and stripey!
xo Carissa
8 years ago





sounds like a truly beautiful month! let's get together for a bbq - any chance you're free next sunday? also i am so excited to see your lovely, stripey bedding - bedding and nesting are my favorite indulgences.
ReplyDeleteOh, king bed! We've been going around and around about getting one! Do you love it?
ReplyDelete