Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Carter-Lillian is 9!

We celebrated Carter's 9th birthday at the end of April.  We decided not to do a crazy big party like we have in the past but we let her invite 3 friends to a day at the Woodlawn park zoo.  A membership for a year to the zoo was her present (along with some zoo Playmobil I got off Craigslist for only $60, in the boxes!!!!).  We had a great time!  Carter and her cousin Saphyre made the monkey cupcakes. Carter even made her own birthday invites. I seriously love 9 already, my life has never been easier...it's actually a little too easy with these two kids, I need a new challenge or hobby perhaps!

Carter, friend Erika, cousin Saphyre, cousin Chloe and Theo


bird whisperer


my cute 9 year old!




for some reason this picture makes me think of my life with a teenager, I am not ready : (



baby Payton came to celebrate with Carter, she is such a cutie!

girl cousins!

1 comment:

  1. i love the pictures, so fun! i love the one of her & jer walking from behind, it's so sweet! the monkey cupcakes look grrrreat! i miss woodland park zoo, ours isn't as cool.

    ReplyDelete