Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I love...

in no particular order.

Stop Making Sense

Really fantastic Greek yogurt

Clinique Jet Brown mascara, the best!

The kids and  I love Automoblox, they are fun and remind Jeremy of his Boy Scout days with the pinewood derby

I wear these almost everyday, enough said.

Really. Love. Peanut butter.

Hands down one of the best books I have ever  read.

I pretty much love everything at Trader Joe's but this rice is by far the best thing there.
What is life without Chai?

I don't own this (too expensive) but I have wanted it for about 10 years and it makes me happy, they make a Washington state one too!




This list would not be complete without a picture of these people (Fleetwood Mac) the biggest Thank You ever to this group, lots and lots of happy smiles because of them!

(obviously, I love my husband and kids, it goes without saying, these are other little things I love)

1 comment: