Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So very proud!

I got a lovely phone call from Carter's 2nd grade teacher this afternoon.  She called to tell me that once again Carter got an amazing score on her math assessment test.  She got a 99% and that was the 3rd highest score out of all the second grade kids (about 80 kids in 3 classes).  She also said that Carter has more then excelled in reading and she has had to start a new reading group for 5 kids (including Carter) in her class that are just above and beyond.  All of this makes me so very proud of her but I was most proud when Ms. Gallawa mentioned that Carter is not only very bright but she is kindhearted and a good friend.  She said that whatever Jeremy and I are doing at home, we should continue to do it, what a great compliment!  I am so very blessed with my Carter-Lillian and I always feel so great when other are touched by her too.






4 comments: