Sunday, December 12, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Decorating our weird tree (notice the odd top?).


Our Nativity scene, still getting pieces every year, I need the stable.


A yearly tradition, Christmas jammies on the night we decorate the tree!
I found these on sale at Hanna Andersson outlet in Woodinville, so cute.


Carter's new ornament, because she rides the bus and does great in school!


Theo's new ornament a car w/ the number 3 on it and a ornament Carter made for me (the red beaded one).


My favorite ornament's a Starbucks coffee mug and NYC taxi and Theo's dinosaur ornament from last year.

Another favorite, glass Christmas house.


Carter's favorite part of the tree, another past ornament a dalmatian since Carter loves them! (another Starbucks cup)


Exhausted after decorating but resting while watching Home Alone.


5 comments:

  1. I looooove your tree, so pretty!!! I need to get pics if ours up to. ok, I have to ask where did you get the Starbucks ornaments... cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sell them at Starbucks, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paul's gone to tons of starbucks to get one & they don't carry them here :-( so he got me a snowman gift card, put a hole in & hung it with pretty ribbon... my starbucks ornament

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tree looks great! And Theo looks a little less than thrilled to have to pose for a picture in his new (adorable!) jammies.

    ReplyDelete