8 years ago
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Theo
Theo spotted this soccer jersey at a kids consignment store yesterday and insisted on having it, it was $3.50 and Theo has never insisted on a piece of clothing in his life, I couldn't say "no". He asked "Mom, this is a cool shirt, right?" and put it on in the car over his long sleeved shirt. He is also wearing it again today and asked me to take a picture of him in his "cool shirt". I am a bit of a sucker for camo cargo pants, they are my favorite on my boy and with this "cool shirt", I think Theo looks like a serious hipster, not to mention such a big boy, he is wearing a size 5 after all. Maybe it's the kindergarten registration, the picking of clothes, the big growth spurt, the size 5 clothing, the big (good) change in behavior but either way this boy is growing and it's a happy/sad time for this momma. Theo is such a delight, so sweet, so energetic, talkative, bright, fascinating, independent, eager to learn and over all just fun but I miss having a baby, big time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





i love theo's "COOL" shirt, i want one too =)
ReplyDeletexoxo-
lins